Saturday, February 17, 2007

i MISS u BLOGGIE~!<3

Finally...i am updating my blog. Hav been very bz with a lot of things, didnt hav the time. BUT fortunately...i hav the time now:)

Tomorrow is cny! gonna hav a tea ceremony with my parents and auntie and then we'll go back to my hometown in pahang.

Well actuali, i've been really depressed since the beginning of this year. i wasnt as jolly and hyper and as HAPPY as before. Things are so different now. I'm glad that my Dad came back a few days ago. But i really dont knw wats bothering me. I hope this feeling fades away soon...It's been 2 months already. Everyday before i fall asleep, i think about a lot of things. About family...and frens. hmm. I think i've become a little bit more quiet then b4...

So anyway, to whoever who is reading this right now, happy chinese new year~=)

1 comment:

Kuah Jenhan said...

hellow caterpillar!

its me, jenhan here. cheer up and have a happy chinese new year!