Sunday, January 6, 2008

random

Sometimes I wish things were much better for me. Though i can't recall how many times a person has called me 'the luckiest girl in the world.' Am I regretting about not appreciating the things i have?


I wonder why people complain so much about their lives. And yet they don't realise that they have everything in the world.


I have friends. Not exactly in number, but friends who care for me. Quality over quantity. ;)
I am confused. Just like the rest of you. Teenagers, who would've thought. Why do we make a big deal of our lives, really. When the answer is just right in front of you. Your life is simple when you make it simple.


Teens complain about relationships (well... majority =P) with either boopren or goopren or maybe just plain friends. I hardly argue with anyone, probably coz i give in most of the time or maybe coz we don't talk about sensitive things. But whether I wished things were better, or even if I wanted a whole LOT of other things, I am happy. =) You can't get everything you want. It's impossible. Life isn't fair.


BUT, FORTUNATELY...


my BELOVED FRIENDS and READERS, because it is the NEW YEAR, 2008, i would like to state some of my POSITIVE resolutions that I would love to talk about.

1) Study harder : errr..that's what i said last year... but it didn't exactly work out XD

2) Help the needy : i am FORCED to do community service because of my school blek

3) Make friends : Wanna be more sociable; at the same time meet people of good influence

4) Want to make amendments : I know that i don't really have good relationships with some people and I want make everything better between us without giving too much.

5) Want to go to Rome : MY DREAM!

6) Want to go out with friends in Malaysia when I'm back in JUNE : WE MUST!!=D

7) Want to get a distinction for my piano exam : OMG please help me T.T

8) Want to LOSE WEIGHT : WHY can't Marmie stop cooking good food for me?! T.T

9) Want my family and friends to be happy and healthy : so i can BULLY them more HEHE

10) Last but NOT LEAST : i WANT someone that i CAN'T have.

Butterfly says: What the hell does that mean???

Caterpillar says : SUPERMAN!!! His pants are so tight can see his...


ANYWAY...



most of you are Form 5 by now. AWAITING *God-like voice appears* JUDGEMENT DAY.


You are going to graduate THIS YEAR, while I, will only graduate in the year 2010. OMG. by the time you're in college, I'll still be in High School. AIYO damn sad.


HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD OF YOU!! =)


xoxoxoxo

No comments: