okie lah! i'm so free now; i'm inventing my own tag =D
5 Random Things you do not know about Li-Shan:
1. I get feet cramps when I'm nervous
2. My ears turn red when I'm embarassed
3. I have 5 smiles : sincere, sad, cheerful, angry, and evil >=D (most used: cheerful smile, most liked: EVIL SMILE wahaha)
4. I fart at people I don't like (well, people are lucky coz I like everyone so far XD)
5. I shout when I'm sleeping sometimes (when I have nightmares)
5 Favourite Dishes:
1. Chicken rice
2. Wan ton mee!
3. Dim Sum
4. Sushi
5. ETC... (so sad Doha don't have all these food) =(
5 Most Common Topics I talk about:
1. FOOD
2. Family
3. Holidays
4. Politics
5. Celebrities
5 Weird Things that you can never forget:
1. I have dreamt about the future @.@
2. I think I've seen a ghost (or maybe it was just my imagination XD)
3. A black cat passed me and I stepped on it's poop ><
4. I used to hear strange things at night (damn crickets!)
5. I thought my Barbie was going to kill me, so I pulled it's head off =P
5 Best Holidays you've ever had:
1. America! (Disneyland and Hollywood =D)
2. Holland (yea, i can't forget the RED LIGHT DISTRICT XD)
3. Thailand (nice beaches! and good food)
4. England (Madame Tassauds; I touched Brad Pitt! ^^)
5. Egypt (I liked the Nile Cruise)
5 Movies you can never get bored of:
1. Nacho Libre!
2. Ratatouille
3. Rush Hour
4. Disney movies =D
5. Scary Movie XD
5 All-time favourite songs:
1. Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss Me
2. Edwin McCain - I'll Be
3. Rihanna - Hate that I love you
4. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
5. Akon - I Wanna Love You (I like the censored version! XD)
5 goals you want to achieve:
1. Good grades
2. Pass Grade 8 piano! (in 2 years time)
3. Be a successful person, earn money =D
4. Nice body (NEED TO GO TO THE GYYYMMM!)
5. LOYAL, SMART, TALENTED, CHEERFUL, SOCIABLE, SUAVE, FASHIONABLE, HAWT, GENEROUS, LOVING, CARING, RESPONSIBLE, PROTECTIVE HUSBAND (i'm WISHING for it. But I know it will NEVER HAPPEN T.T damn sad la)
5 People that you want to tag:
1. Phooi Sze (becoz you're answers are cute~!)
2. Howard (becoz you are playing ur game too much XD)
3. Hoaw Bin (becoz you sat next to me in class last year)
4. Chia Hoong (becoz you tagged me, so i TAG you back! =D)
5. Unais (becoz you're blog makes my hyper!!)
HAPPY TAGGING =D
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment