Saturday, May 17, 2008

david archuleta

OMIGOSH AM I IN LOOOOVEEE??!?!??!?!?.........................



He's so perfect, so talented and so ADORABLEEE!!!!










AMERICAN IDOL'S DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!


OMG! he's only 17 and he's soooo talented!! ^^

i don't know what you think lahh BUT I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETAAAA!!! HE'S MINE I TELL U MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOK LOOOKK!!! HE CAN EVEN PLAY THE PIAANOOOOOOOO!!!


he'll be singing against this guy, David Cook, in the finale. THE BATTLE OF THE DAVIDS =)
WHY CAN'T MALAYSIAN IDOL OR ONE IN A MILLION OR WHATEVER SINGING COMPETITION be this good in MALAYSIA?! I TELL U THAT GUY...DANIEL IZIT? who won the malaysian idol???No offence lah if u like him or what but like...HONESTLY he's a terrible singer OKAAYYY?? only jaqueline is good. the rest kinda sarky lah no offence.
i just heard of Malaysian Dreamgirl. I watched it on YouTube... and it's okies i guess. the girls are really prettieee but they lack speech-skills. of course u can't compare to america's next top model. that's like DIFFERENT level already. =/
and apparently david archuleta's dad has been banned from going backstage in american idol coz he was being bossy. HEHE.
P.S SUPPORT DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!(i was about to say vote... but WE CAN'T =( )

No comments: