Friday, August 29, 2008

the DUNES

Yeah. And more sand in the SAND DUNES. Went there with my parents and Uncle Nigel. My Dad drove there and it was REALLYYYY hot even when we turned the air-cond to full! T.T but because it was Uncle Nigel's last day with us, we took him there since he wanted to see the dunes.





YAH, this is the desert, people!



BUGGIESS!



HEH SHOW-OFF

BUGGYYY :D

my shoesss

buggies' shelter!

It was about 60 bux just for one buggy, so I decided to share one with Uncle Nigel. I didn't look so happy coz it was sooo HOT.

Uncle Nigel ended up driving the Buggy(I tried and it got stuck XD). So some guys came and helped us get our Buggy un-stuck. I was a wimp I tell you. I was SCREAMING like crazy coz Uncle Nigel was so GUNHO and he was like DRIVING UP 45 DEGREES UP THE MOUNTAIN OF SAND. I finally told him that I was gonna go back to the main area coz I was TOO SCARED(I could tell he was very excited XD). So I went back with some guy on his Buggy. My parents were waiting for us in the car. And I realized I was covered in sand! URGH

LOL I could still smile even in the heat!

But I have my HANDY-DANDY FAAAANNN :D

So after that we drove to the...

SHARQ! One of the 7 star Hotels in the World XD. It costs about 1700 for a double bed bedroom PER NIGHT. A suite is probably much more than that!

The entrance
I didn't manage to take a lot of pictures coz we weren't allowed to snap photos. But AT LEAST I managed to get some :D



OMG THE SWIMMING POOL



It would've been so much nicer if I walked around coz on the other side there was an EVEN BIGGER SWMMING POOL with a JACUZZI and some cool chairs to chill out with the beach right in front. But the next time I get the chance, I WILL TAKE SOME PICTURES. It is like HEAVEN ON EARTH.
I gotta go study now! YEAH THE NERD THANKUVERYMUCH. see ya soon! xoxo

No comments: