Friday, September 12, 2008

CATERPILLAR'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

Is it the day...? hmm...


I went to school and got this surprise....

OMG THANKS SO MUCH GUYSSS!!! :D :D
I had a Math Test but I just couldn't concentrate. My mind was fully on the PARTAYYY. I invited 12 people and 11 turned up! Too bad Adam couldn't come ><


My birthday cake!


Before everyone came.
THEN THE FIRST PERSON CAME! AND THE SECOND! HEE HEE


PRANG AND SARAHHH RAAAHHH!!! :D :D


camwhoring XD

THEN RIN ARRIVES!


I LOVE YOU RINNNNN ^^

group photooo!


more people arrived! :)
My Mum cooked too much Spaghetti and Roasted Chicken coz she was so worried that there wouldn't be enough food. But instead EVERYONE WAS SO SHY SHY(I told them to skip their diet plan!), they ate so little! Then we resumed to camwhoring :D

MELYSA AND BAGJAN!
I was so hyped about talking about GHOST STORIES that I turned off the lights. I'M EVIL I TELL YOU

Groupie and the Cake :D






KATJAAAA I WANT YOUR EYESSSS!


GIRLS :)



We didn't do much but take pictures. But I INSISTED THAT WE WATCHED A SCARY MOVIE, it was between Amityville Horror and Skeleton Key. We ended up watching The Skeleton Key(I don't find it THAT scary) but everyone was screaming even Kristian was so scared he closed his eyes. HAHA LOL




Then Sanna came!





KOREAAAANNN :D


Me and Sarah!







OOOooooOOO :)

POUTING :x





I had tons of funnn! But I hoped the others had fun too!
And then I said goodbye to everyone. My birthday is almost over.


OH But I still have presents to open! :P
P.S MORE PICTURES SOON :)

No comments: