Thursday, September 18, 2008

TESTS FINISHED

YES I AM FREE OF TESTS AND HOMEWORK. Just did my U.S history test and SPEECH. I'm just happy that it's all over.


My internet has been pretty bad. This computer guy always has to come and fix it and it gets annoying coz it always disconnects! And HE always has to keep coming into my room and I really REALLY dislike MEN...(ANY FORM OF MEN except my dad) come into my room. Especially when they don't have perfume on and they don't shower. I'm not trying to be mean but everytime that guy comes into my room, I HAVE TO SPRAY MY WHOLE ROOM WITH PERFUME. URGH.


My birthday passed pretty fast! But I had fun :D. YEAH 17 ALREADY. I'm even smaller than 13 year olds at my school *frowns* but THANK YOU TO PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME. :)


OH OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN! YOU ARE 17 LIKE ME TOO! WE CAN GROW OLD TOGETHER GETHER :D :D


okay have to study now *NERD ALERT* and I need a boost in AP chemistry. OKIE LAH BYEBYE! :)

No comments: