Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BUSY BUSY SCHOOL SCHOOL

I've been quite busy these few days, right after school kicked in. Haven't been going on MSN much.


I just figured out my Mid-term exams are in 2 weeks and I have a bunch of Tests next week. Oh joy.

My schedule for next week:

Sunday - Spanish Oral for 4 minutes (Who on earth can speak a foreign language for 4 BLARDIE MINUTES? Even my Speech is like the same time as that and it's in ENGLISH! ><)

Monday - AP CHEM TEST OMIGOSH SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME. The last time I almost failed. and U.S HISTORY T.T...

Tuesday - Spanish written Test. *no comment*

Wednesday - SPEECH FROM 4 TO 5 MINUTES. I'm gonna talk about HUMAN TRAFFICKING ;D

Thursday - Precalculus Test... I don't think it will be that hard.


URGH. Really NO MOOD to study. I really need some motivation right now.

This is a REALLY... REALLY IMPORTANT YEAR coz all the college people are gonna look at my Grade 11 'achievements.' I'm more nervous for Speech actually. You have no idea how hard it is. The teacher grades you on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING: the way you dress, the way you stand, your gestures, eye-contact, the way you look, the tone of your voice, the volume of your voice, the enthusiasm of your voice, the content of you topic... and etc. Luckily my grade for Speech is 91% so I guess I'm not that far off.


I'm also REALLY NERVOUS FOR AP CHEMISTRY. Even when a person mentions it, I feel shrills down my spine. For the last few tests, I can tell you that I study so freaking hard and only end up passing. I always expect better marks coz I KNOW that I put in so much effort but in the end... can only manage to PASS. My mark now is 79% which is a (darn) C+ at my school. %^*&(*&(*^&^%*&%*&*)8!!!!

The teacher I'm most afraid of is my Spanish teacher. She's not mean or anything but I somehow dislike going to her class. She's not exactly what you would call sweet... in some ways she can be quite sarcastic. Li-Shan does not prefer sarcastic teachers :(


You know it really annoys me when someone critisizes your work or critisizes you in other ways, when they can't even get a better mark than you. Isn't it so easy to just point out someone else's mistakes rather than your own? It's not that I hate being critisized by people, it's just that they should look at their own mistakes before looking at others. They should be able to set an example for other people if they wanna point out other people's mistakes' and help them correct their mistakes. I think that should be the right way.


And I did something quite mean today. There's this girl who doesn't have a lot of friends and she considers me as one of her closest friends. I don't really see her that much but somehow she thinks I'm such a good person although I've not done much for her. She always answers the questions with wrong answers but doesn't mind when someone corrects her. So anyway, we're supposed to have this 3 people in a group thing for Spanish class coz we have to perform a skit. Everyone had their groups picked out but it was just me, her and 2 other girls who are my close friends and have the same level of Spanish that I have. They were both fighting for me but I wasn't sure coz I didn't wanna leave her alone but in the end I just joined my two other friends and left her alone. I felt really bad. I did apologize and she was really nice and didn't make a big deal out of it. The reason I joined my 2 friends is because this skit is really important coz it's our final grade like an exam. I couldn't afford to fail this one(I wouldn't fail but I want a good mark!). So I had to isolate her for my own selfishness. It's kinda immature, this group-group thing. But in a way, I have hurt someone's feelings just for my own good... But, still. I have been selfless all my life and had to deal with selfish people when it comes to these kinda things. So the point is, you have to be selfish sometimes(I didn't say all the time, but SOMETIMES) for your own good. If you are not selfish, you can never get what you want(basically, your goals). It's a sad world. But I'm not that mean, so I will make it up to her one day :)


Day by day, time passes fast. It becomes dark at 5.00pm and it's really driving me nuts. I feel like I'm drifting in my own world and one day I might just disappear. The boredom here is just too 'overpowering' that I might become crazy. So please don't be surprised when I call you up, asking you to send me to Tanjung Rambutan. It's probably much 'livelier' than here.


OKAY gotta get back to AP CHEMISTRY. I feel so tired now everythough I had a one month break. I'm also very sad that JIEJIE is gone :(. It feels so quiet now at home. No screaming, jumping, laughing, and farting anymore. *sigh*


P.S I can be your Cullen :D (shows vampire teeth)

No comments: