Friday, January 2, 2009

HELLO, 2009!

Is it 2009 already? OMG it doesn't feel like it.


Let me tell you what I did :D. On the 31st of December 2008, Rin and her Mummy came over for Japanese lunch and we watched the coffin(sadly, it wasn't scary at all D:). I had fun with Rin but she had to go back so faaast :(

Then after she left, Jiejie, Marmie and I went to Villaggio to meet with Marmie's friend and his kids. We sat around, talked, and drank coffee and... shopped?

We headed to Applebees for my favourite BEEF RACK RIBS :D :D and watched Bedtime Stories in the cinema. That was it lah.


It wasn't an extravagant celebration... In fact there was no celebration AT ALL! Just some ugly building with colorful lights. OOO HOW NICE.

The clock striked 12, and... THE FIREWORKS WERE EVERYWHERE AND THERE WAS A REALLY HOT DUDE STRIPPING!!!!.......................... err so much for my IDEAL New Year XD. There was nothing lah! As usual. I told Rin the same thing about the hot dude stripping and she was like "WHERE WHERE I WANNA SEEEE!!!" HAHA lol. She got so disappointed when I told her that I was kidding XD.

So here I am, LALALLALALALALA. I really need to finish my homework or else I'LL be finished. I've been to lazy. I mean... who isn't when it's the holidays? My switch is turned off right now.

I read the newspapers and I saw that EVERYONE IN KUALA LUMPUR WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN. The fireworks in the sky and all that jazz. Boo hoo for me :(. I'm pretty sure some of you were like so totally waaaasted that night. LOLZ


Maybe I should bring all the Malaysians here and SUFFER WITH ME WAHAHHAHA. I should bring some crazy dudes here and we can create some chaos here. Maybe we could throw some eggs around, walk on stilts, laugh at people for no reason just for the sake of scaring them, act as if we're possessed and so on. It is NEEDED for understandable means :D


OKAY OKAY. Enough with the talk. GTG now. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, "Yours Truly" has to get back to work because she is very HARDWORKING and RESPONSIBLE.


BYEBYE! Hope you all have a splendid New Year :)

No comments: