Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OKAY DONE

YEAP. I knew it. I failed... but half the class failed with me too XD

It's baaaad. Coz next week is exam week and getting this grade really makes you more stressed
:(


But anyway, I finished my speech on human trafficking and did my US history test. I'm pretty proud of myself for speech :D I saw a lot of 4/5 and 5/5 on my paper TEE HEE. US history was alright. Luckily it was just multiple choice.


You know it's kinda stupid when you're physically attracted to a person. I really hate that. MY HORMONES ARE TRICKING ME. I mean he is a nice person but I still prefer guys who aren't JUST nice but also a guy who can motivate me and actually mean what he says. OKAY nvm.


I wont be doing anything 'cool' for the next few weeks coz I'll be having my exams. SOB


okies gtg study 8-)

No comments: