Saturday, February 7, 2009

city centre

I went to City Centre with my parents to watch this movie called "Seven Pounds" starring Will Smith. On the way to get our tickets, we stopped by the art shop to look around. A lady walked in and I could recognize her striking structure immediately.


I called out for her and rushed to give her a hug. I had not noticed how much I actually missed her Russian accent. She gave me a friendly smile and asked me if I was still taking piano lessons. I said no, the truth. When I was talking to her, I wondered if she had missed my vibrance or grudged my naivity. I gave her a nice smile (so she would remember that she met me!) and another goodbye hug. There are times when I'm longing to hear her play the piano... but I guess that will come some other time.


Later, we rushed to the cinema and sat down. The seats in the cinema here are understandably huge since there are just too many fat people in this country (LAUGH LAUGH). If you want my opinion, I think only PATIENT people can watch this movie (Seven Pounds)... The type of people who can WAIT AND WAIT until the end when it only begins to make sense. If you have watched "Thr Pursuit of Happyness" and liked the slow-moving storyline, then this movie will suit you. To be honest, I felt like I was a benchwarmer; just sitting there, allowing the seat to absorb the heat from my body and therefore causing my assh to ache XD. I really love the storyline, but found it so SLOW... JUST SO SOOO SLOOOW. Even my Dad fell asleep. There were moments when I just wanted to stand up and shout lol


I wanna catch up on the new movies. Haven't even watched "Twilight" and "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3"(I can't handle not seeing Zac Efron's hot haircut) yet. And I also wanna watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." For an old man, Brad Pitt is still pretty hot. I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" and I really liked it... I think you should watch it too :D

No comments: