I went shopping for your present today. I spent 2 hours looking for it!
It's extremely hard to buy things for guys. I made a list of things: CDs, boxers, socks, shirts and shoes. I went round and round the shopping mall trying to find the perfect gift for you... And I had no idea at all.
It surprised me that I knew so little about you. I don't even know what you're like or what your hobbies are except for techno. I wanted to get you a Benny Benassi CD but figured you probably have tons already. I don't even know what you like. I don't even know you.
So I kept telling myself to just get you something any guy friend would like. You're not special. You're just a friend.
I bought a shirt for you at the end. I know you have one in Lacoste but mine is MORE SPECIAL :) Size M... I hope you can wear it. It'd be kinda embarrassing if it didn't fit XD
okay okay back to work. :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment