Friday, March 6, 2009

Spirit Week

SRIRIT WEEK WAS AWESOME :)


so basically it's a week of dress-ups.
Monday: NERD DAYY 8-)
Tuesday: HIPPYYY~~~
Wednesday: GREEEN DAY
Thursday: SCHOOL COLORS XD


Credits to Sheila and her awesome photoshop skills :D Took this on Nerd Day... My friends were disappointed that I didn't really exaggerate my "NERD-NESS." I just wore my glasses and my polo shirt lol I'm a nerd everyday anyway :D I'M ORIGINALLL!


I took more pictures on Hippy Day coz I remembered to bring my cam XD

Katja the colourful :D


lol Abdullah looks like Jesus

OMG haha I wore my marmie's clothes HEAD TO TOE. I borrowed her necklace, her top, her bell bottoms and her shoes! My mum was so excited that she woke up extra early that morning to curl my hair :D HAHA I LOVE MY MUM




HIPPIESSS~



Adam doin' his thaaanng :D

my bio teacher is so AWESOME that she dressed up too! she looks so different with the wig XD

the 70s' show

RIIIINNNN <3>

My school looked so nice so I snapped a shot :)



korean and kazakh :D
Sorry I dont have anymore pictures :( I forgot to bring my camera lolz.
I LOVE DRESS-UPS :D

No comments: