Monday, April 6, 2009

SPRING BREAK PARTYYY~! :)

Had my Spring Break Partaaay yesterday and I had so much fun, despite the hard work! I forgot to turn off my alarm so I woke up at 6.40am! GRRRR. Then I started to make spring rolls and brownies and I helped my mum make KUIH :D

Rin came early so we camwhored together :)

KOREAN HOTNESS ;]


lolz I kept knocking into her with my huge glasses. Poor Rin :(


The party started at 5.00pm, so Rin helped me to bring the spring rolls down so everyone can eat as an appetizer. The real food didn't arrive until 6.00pm, coz I knew most people would come during that time. And I was RIGHT :D


The next guests to arrive! :D AAAAWWW


The European Beauty :)


Abdullah the crab lolz XD

Sheila and Prang came!

189cm, 160cm T.T, 184cm... I feel left out!
We just walked around the compound house and took pictures :P

Me and Soukaina and some weird dude :D

THE TALL PEOPLE *snort* 175cm and above only!

Started to get dark and more people arrived :)
Initially I invited 24 people but only 15 turned up. The other 9 were either overseas or didn't get their parents' permission. :( But I was quite happy that 15 turned up, coz it was easier to manage and everyone seemed to get along :) I also invited my cousin Akib, who came from Singapore about one week ago. His parents went up to my apartment to eat my Marmie's delicious food, while we had to stay at the compound house to wait for our pizza XD

Bagzhaaan! Finally a different pose nyehehe :P

Men in black
Triplets~! black, black and pink

wahaha so cutee! ^^

sorry Bernard, you're just not asian enough.

Montana tana :)

About 4 people got into their swimming suit and trunks and jumped into the pool. I couldn't swim coz I was busy with being a GOOD hostess and cleaning up the trash. XD

Weird horsie behind Abby

MY DONG GOI FACE :D
I toured them around the compound house and I think the guard was kinda annoyed XD. It's kinda lame how we have to pay for visitors but of course I didn't tell my friends that I HAD to pay. It's a money making business ><

HEHEHE CANDID

Soukainaaaa~

Akib and his awesome camwhoring skills. To be able to camwhore, one must hold a camera up straight and click at the right moment. LOLZ confucius much :P

NAIL POLISSSHH

They were trying to meditate but I KACAU-ED them :) HEHE

I love you, Sarah :D



YYYAAAAYY!! I can do that too! REALLYYY :D :D



chinese, korean and thai booties WAHAHHAA




So later, when everyone ate the desserts, we headed up to my apartment coz I promised I'd play Bagzhan's favorite piano song for her. I don't think they knew how to eat the Malaysian desserts like kuih and the red bean soup XD But my brownies were finished in seconds! :D

All the shoes :D
I played my song, Comptine d'un autre ete by Yann Tiersen and everyone clapped. I've never seen so many happy people before XD My mum was so proud lolz.
So sad when everyone left :(. They went back at 10pm and I was really tired already ><

I didn't realize that hosting a party would take a lot of effort. The cooking, cleaning, and despite being so tired already, you have to be a good host to your guests. My main worry is when people are not having fun and that ruins the whole point of the party. I tried my best and hope that everyone DID have fun :) That's the most you can do anyway. Luckily Akib was around to keep them entertained with his wide knowledge of things like Scientology, which was really random to talk about. But people seemed to be interested in what he had to say, (probably because of his kiwi accent) which is a good thing :D

I can't go to Rin's tomorrow because my parents have CONFINED me in my room to study :(. For some reason my dad's voice pops into my ear "THERE'S TIME FOR FUN AND TIME FOR WORK" XD I guess Daddy's right ><

P.S Technologic ;]

No comments: