Saturday, May 2, 2009

Al Sharq @ 1 May 09

I know I was supposed to be sitting in a hall filled with anxious students, hands sweating for the SAT. But I'm at home now typing this out because the exam got CANCELLED! omg anti-climax!

I was so freaking nervous. Can't believe I woke up at 6AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING only to find that the exam is cancelled. They said they didn't get the papers yet coz the centers in the US are closed due to swine flu. Kinda relieved in some ways :D

So anyway I went to The Sharq yesterday for Parpar's company dinner :D

Ate the (sarky ><) buffet as usual and went for a stroll.

Me and Marwa :D

It's a really beautiful hotel but really reclusive. Like there's no one there except us >< creepy much
LI-SHAN LOVES SHOWERS! :D


now everyone can get a taste of our yummy feet :)


"all da single ladiesss"
caught without the seatbelt :O

Going to the Sharq actually made me feel better, although the food wasn't that great. There's this restaurant called Al Li Wan. It sounds so Chinese but everything is Arab :S
I have two projects now which I will try to finish. so BYE! :)

No comments: