Saturday, February 9, 2008

omg blue

I headed to the library as usual for my free period. My heavy footsteps broke the silence of the corridor. As I was walking, I looked out the window to admire the bright, blue sky, with cotton-like clouds surrounding it.


I opened the door to the library, and looked up. Everything was... blue.


It wasn't like any other blue... But it was an unexplainable blue. Night-blue formed the shape of his eyes, a little tinge of turquiose surrounding his pupil with sparkles of white. His stare was so sharp, it pierced me... and at the same time... I felt that I was drowning in a deep ocean of his eyes. His beautiful eyes were accompanied by heavy lashes, so perfect as if it were painted. The shining Sun made his beautifully sculptured face visible, smooth and translucent.


I didn't realize I was staring at him until he gave a smile, flashing his perfect, white teeth at me.
"Excuse me," he said, not erasing his brilliant smile. His voice was like a melody... A symphony.


It took me a few seconds to realize that I was in his way. I looked down and my face turned red, and I got out of his way. I watched him as he walked behind me. He was swift and gentle, as if he was floating. His hazel-brown hair floated smoothly and slowly as he walked. I stared at him, hoping he would look back. But he didn't.


Was it such a long moment?... Because it felt like it.


My friend, Z, appeared behind me.
"He's off limits."
"Wha-?.."
"I saw the way you looked at him. You like him, don't you?"
Her question repeated again in my head. Usually I don't like a guy just by looking at him. I don't believe in love at first sight.
"No... Of course not. I don't..."
"Well, he's off limits."
"What do you mean?"
"You know... He's managed to catch a LOT of fishes in the pond. If you get what I mean."
"Our school doesn't have a po-... OH... I get it."


Like yeah. Of course I get it. A guy like that would definitely be admired by a lot of people. Girls... or maybe even guys.


I question myself why girls like guys over their looks. It doesn't seem right to me.


There's this new girl at school, and she's already fallen head-over-heels for this guy, A. Of course I tried to be supportive but... Honey, that's just infatuation. That isn't even CLOSE to love. You don't even know when his birthday is, or what he likes, or what he does.


I wouldn't say that I'm IN LOVE. I've never been anyway. How can you actually be IN LOVE with a guy that you don't even know?


Valentine's Day is coming up. The day when people spread a 'DISEASE' called LOVE. I must remember to stay away at all times.


so anyway, hope everyone is HAPPY, AND SMILEY, AND JUMPY, AND HYPER LIKE MEEE~!! HEHEHEE =P


P.S BEST FRIENDS FOREVER does NOT exist. the term 'forever' is overrated.

No comments: