Sunday, February 10, 2008

pictures


interesting pictures...


I had my Broadcasting Multimedia class as usual, and we were told to examine and analyse portraits.



I really love ART, but I HATE analysing. So anyway, we had to make an inference from looking at this picture of George Washington :



He has books. He is smart. He wears silver buckled shoes. He dances. He has an inkwell. He writes. BLA BLA BLA BLAAAA.....


People are not BLIND lah. Eventhough we can see how perfectly detailed a picture is... We still FOCUS on the face. BODYY....


Would you choose George Washington's picture over this....?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OOH LA LAAA!



I WAN TOUCH TOUCCCHHH!!!!



Obviously THIS pic of CHRIS EVANS right?!?!? omg he's so hawt he doesnt even NEED A JACKET =P


.


.


.


.


COME TO ME, BEBEH! =P




and how bout the female category?...


hmm... Mona Lisa.



Famous for her beautiful smile... World's most famous painting.


MONA LISA VERSUS....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





JESSICA ALBA, the world's hottest celebrity.



OMG I SOOO WANT HER BODY.



People are beautiful in their own way. and so are pictures...

.

.

.



I GUESS.

No comments: