Do people have a problem with me? Or do I have a problem with people?
Sometimes I wonder why I don't hang out with people here as much as I did with friends in KL. After a few months of studying in this school... I have not found a close friend yet. I know that it's not necessary to KNOW everyone or be CLOSE to everyone but it feels different especially mixing with mat salleh people. They are nice people but... There's just a lil gap in between. They aren't racist but they seem to seclude people of other races which is kind of un-nice. Maybe it's just their culture that they always mix with themselves and only themselves.
I find myself speaking more to Asian people or local people at school; they're more sociable. Just coz they're white doesn't mean i have to KOWTOW to them. They still think that USA is still the BEST country in the world without knowing what is really happening in the rest of the world. They are pretty oblivious about ASIA and they just have no idea where Japan and Korea is.
I am NOT racist. but what I am trying to say is just my opinion about mat salleh people. I am not saying that ALL of them are the same, but just some. It get's pretty annoying when a person hugs you one day and tells you how much they love you and then they ignore you the next day.
Honestly, I don't really care. Because I have my value and I won't allow people to make use of me. I am still the friendly Li-Shan, but like I said, it's not necessary to have a best friend at this point of time. Just a couple of hellos and goodbyes. And that is pretty more than enough to make my day.
I don't really expect much from anyone. You can be my friend, even if we aren't close.
I am happy =). I am happy to have a good education here. LIKE OMG things are so much simpler here hehehehe.
Making friends takes time. It doesn't need to be immediate.
P.S CONGRATULATIONS YI XIN AS SECRETARY AND PHOOI SZE AS PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR! and to the rest of the people who got their posts, congrats too! ^^
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment