Thursday, January 31, 2008

school

I really DISLIKE soccer. Especially playing it with boys.


My guy friend in P.E accidently kicked the ball REAL HARD on the right side of my face. Normally you would just tell him not to worry about it without being so over-dramatic. But it was so painful i thought i broke my nose and dislocated my jaw. So obviously it WAS dramatic. I fell on my knees and covered my face coz I thought my nose was bleeding. I heard people calling my name but it was kinda blur.


Luckily my P.E teacher came to save me. She took me away from the crowd and told me to wash up. I rushed to the bathroom and checked if my nose and jaw were okay. Then I saw that my lip was kinda cut, but fortunately my nose wasn't BROKEN. I felt pretty lucky.


I went back into the gym and continued playing soccer. My friend who kicked me in the FACE, apologized so many times, but i just returned a smile and said I was okay.


I remember a long time ago, when i was playing basketball, I fell on my knees and my skin tore off. I TELL YOU P.E IS FREAKING TOUGH HERE. I couldn't walk properly for a month but I was glad that I was still in one piece. =D


Maybe it's because of my luck. BLEH.


and today (OMG YOU SO GOTTA HEAR THIS) i went into my Math class, ready for the test. I had chewing gum in my mouth... omg this is the DUMBEST thing I've ever done. When I wanted to spit it out, the freaking gum got stuck in my hair. LIKE... WHO THE HECK GETS HER OWN GUM IN HER OWN HAIR?! People in class started laughing at my silliness, in fact I was laughing the loudest. My BALD math teacher comes up to me and says "I HOPE YOU DON'T COME IN ON MONDAY LOOKING LIKE ME" with his funny smile.


I really felt so DUMB. so anyway, thanks to some friends in my class, they told me to put PEANUT BUTTER IN MY HAIR. yes, i repeat, PEANUT BUTTER. I mean it was worth a try. I rushed home, too fast for my mum or sis to say anything, snatched the peanut butter on the cupboard and was WASHING MY HAIR IN PEANUT BUTTER omg so random.


GUESS WHAT?! IT SERIOUSLY WORKED! so girls, if you EVER get gum stuck in your hair (which is pretty unlikely coz u're not as silly as I am XD) USE PEANUT BUTTER!


JUST MY LUCK. just my luck... tsk tsk.


and OMG THERE'S THIS ZAC EFRON LOOK-ALIKE IN MY SCHOOL. so damn cute,handsome,hawt,yummy,etc omg can die. HIS FACE IS SO DAMN PREFECT OMG! he even plays the guitar! omg so talented. I DONT LIKE HIM LAH. i see him sometimes in my music centre. i like guys who can play instruments so damn romantic can?


P.S HOW COME GOD CAN'T CREATE MORE PERFECT GUYS IN THE WORLD?!

No comments: