I heard the clock ticking. Why can't the school bell ring any faster? Mr. Zwintcher was going through the same old math equation we did 30 minutes ago. He was discussing it over and over again, thanks to my noisy classmates.
RIINNNGGG! finally!
As soon as I got out of my seat, the class was already empty. Poor Mr. Z. He didn't even have time to tell us the homework. But oh well! I've got plenty anyway.
I hurried to my locker, went through my rubble to find my OH-SO-HEAVY textbooks. I don't normally see my friends after school. They're probably gossiping about some girl who went out with some other girl's boyfriend, or probably complaining about chips on their nails, AND probably discussing when they would go out SHOPPING.
Honestly, I find that some girls are a bunch of stereotypes. That's why I don't really bother knowing the 'LATEST' gossip about someone or counting the pimples on your face. Sometimes gossip or rumours are 'fun' or 'exciting', but I just listen and I don't add on. Especially when you don't know a person well.
I am a VERY observant person, but I don't judge. I don't tell you that your bright dress is blinding people, and I don't tell you how funny you look in blue hair. But yes. I am only human. I know that it's the INSIDE that counts ;)
When I know a person well, I don't really care what they look like. To me, you are who you are even if you were the most beautiful girl in the world, or the girl next door.
Frankly, I choose to stay away from gossip because I don't want to be a part of it. I always knew that people who gossip will be a victim of it too. Hopefully, I will remain immune to the 'gossip disease'. XD
I am a girl, caught in the middle of tomboys and barbie dolls. I LOVE computer games and I also LOVE to dress up. I HATE sports and I HATE FAKE NAILS. WHY CAN'T I JUST BE LIKE RANMA?! (anime male character that turns into a girl when splashed with cold water). It would be soooo cool. I've always wanted to BE a guy T.T
P. S WE WANT CHANGE! =)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment