Tuesday, March 4, 2008

korean chocolate

She gave me a bag of her korean candy and smiled at me widely. I accepted it and smiled at her too. She was new and didn't have any friends, so I showed her around.


She reminded me of me, on my first day of school. Kinda lost, and shy. Her long hair reached the back of her shoulder blades, with highlights of brown at the bottom. She is short and petite, with beautiful slit eyes. She's like an anime character, naturally cute, smiling like <3.


It's nice to make new friends. But people walk into your life, and some walk out. It's hard to keep in touch with people when you're this far. You don't have to. But it's because you WANT to. My life is frozen in time, and I like to keep it this way. It's better not knowing things sometimes. I'm happy and SMILEY as usual =D


P.S HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIEJIE! I'M SORRY I'M LATE! I DIDN'T COME ONLINE FOR A LONG TIME! HOPE U HAVE FUN AT KELLY CLARKSON'S CONCERT! =DDDDD

No comments: