Thursday, February 7, 2008

tag 3

Do Know Yourself Test

tagged by haow bin! =D

Part 1: On the outside
Name: Li-Shan Wong (used to be Wong Li-Shan but american skl changed it XD)
Date of Birth: September 11th 1991
Current Status: ENERGISER BUNNY =D
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: black before i highlighted
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: Mostly Chinese. my great-grandmum was mix
Your Fear: losing the person i love
Your Weakness: LOVE

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR OMG
Your bedtime: 10 p.m to 6.40 a.m
Your most missed memory: being back in SSG =)

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: i like both =D
McD's or Burger King: OMG BOTH!
Single or Group Dates: single laaa. of course you want ur guy to urself right?=P
Adidas or Nike: HAIYAH BOTH
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea =D
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate~!
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappa!

Part 5: Do You . . .
Smoke: NO NEVER EVER. i hate people who smoke when i'm eating BLEK
Curse: very seldom
Drink: NO ALCOHOL HERE MAKCIK! XD but only on special occasions

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: NO T.T
To the mall: yes~
Been on stage: for drama class, all the time XD
Eaten sushi: NO OMG I WANT SUSHI
Dyed your hair: I have but not last month XD

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: NO. but if ORLANDO BLOOM WAS AROUND, I WOULD WANT TO =P
Changed who you were to fit in: nope~

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: 10 years from now. i want to graduate.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: OMG BLUE EYES CAN MAKE ME MELT
Hair colour: Light brown. i don't like blonds.
Short or long hair: SHORT

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: err answering this tag?
1 hour ago: came back from school
1 month ago: just started school
1 year ago: was in SSG

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: FOOD AND SWEETS! <3
I feel: sad that i can't be home to celebrate =(
I miss: friends =)
I need: POK XD

Part 12: Tag 5 People
One: Whoever

Two: who wants
Three: to be
Four: tagged
Five: HEE HEE

List out 5 presents you wish for:
a) To go back to Malaysia in June
b) GET GOOD GRADES
c) a DOGGIE OR PUPPY! ^^
d) to pass my piano exam omg
e) i want a hug =(

No comments: