Thursday, March 13, 2008

flight

i know i haven't been online lately. I have like 3 essays to write grrr.


had a parent-teacher conference in my school yesterday. all my teachers are really nice. my lowest mark is a B (for english). yay so happy omg first time get B for it XD


Our flights are booked. Will be back in Malaysia on the 4th of July. Maybe I can't make it back for IFF =(


and about malaysia's elections, all i know is that there are a lot of 'phantom' voters. it's so unfair. i think if malaysia keeps voting for the same old thing, nothing is going to change and the crime rate is really bad now. i just hope for the best =/


and i just want to get things straight. I don't regret coming here(eventhough it's the most boring place on earth). I am NOT miserable here. I don't HATE it here. I don't understand why everyone's so negative about this place. It's not like there are Osama bin Ladens everywhere. It gets boring and there's no POK XD... but I'm beginning to think this place... isn't that bad after all.


i like meeting new people. sometimes we need that coz it's like you can start your life all over again.


i might be moving again next year. depends on my dad.


P.S i need to earn more community service hours! have to do babysitting T.T

No comments: