Saturday, March 8, 2008

friendship festival

FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL!

The Friendship Festival was held in my school and it's basically something like SSG's IFF. And being in this school MEANS that you have to help out to earn COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS. and if you don't do 10 hours per year, you are NOT ABLE to GRADUATE.


But luckily I managed to get a spot in the Face Painting Booth and it was a LOT of fun! All those young kindergarden kids come to you and like 'I WANNA WAINBOW ON MY WIGHT CHIK.' omg so adorable! I tell you we were so busy that each of us got about at least 10 little customers =)


me and Zara 'painting' one of our schoolmates. luckily we didn't have a mirror. if not we would be DEAD XD

That's Rin painting one of our little customers! awwww

Honestly, I thought our school was invaded by little kids. They were all running everywhere, screaming and jumping.





I painted this on my left arm but Daddy said it was UGLY T.T HEY NOT EASY OKAY?!


I WANT THAT IN MY HOUSE


Even the cafeteria was packed! There was even a KRISPY KREME BOOTH. HELLOOOO BEBEHS! =P



This game was a real rip-off! had to pay 3 bucks to choose a lollipop. and if that lollipop had a silver stick, I would get a free pencil. CHEH I CAN BUY MY OWN PENCIL.


ZARA eating the lollipop from that YUM YUM TREE



RIN-CHAN SOOO KAWAII!!! ^^



See how crowded our booth was?! =D




HEHE we lured him into our booth XD





This 'Prison' game was interesting. pay them 3 bucks to catch a friend of yours and put them in jail. If only we could do that to our teachers. =D

Sarah and her HALI BOTE! XD
Had lots of fun painting people's faces. *MSN devil emoticon HEHEHEHHEHE
Really hope I can make it back for SSG's IFF! =D
P.S I wan keep doggie! T.T

No comments: