YAYYYYYYY!!! SPRING BREAK!!!! omg american schools have so many holidays. so happieee~!
the teachers so cool lor coz they oso don't give homework =P
I have never really admired the 'beauty' of school before. I mean SSG isn't that bad if you compare it to government schools. omigosh I just realized I've been upgraded. From government school to Private school and now i'm in an international school.
If you ask me which is the best (in terms of education), I would have to say international school. I feel so relaxed here! The teachers don't pressure you to study hard, and like my counsellor at school said "They can take harder subjects if they want to, and they also can choose to take the fairly easy subjects. If they are already drowning, we help them up. We don't leave them do drown or drown them even more. They do what they can. We don't force them"
If you ask me which is the worst school, of course it would be government school. WORST TEACHERS, BAD FACILITIES, and friends... are okay. I used to have a lot of friends but now I only keep in touch with one or two. people change when time changes. The only place where I made solid friends was in SSG.
Most strict teachers... SSG XD. I don't know if you agree with me but I do think SSG is strict. Cannot dye your hair, cannot wear coloured contacts, cannot this and cannot that. It's true that you need to be disciplined, but discipline means in behaviour. My current school is pretty disciplined eventhough there are some students with blue hair and really funny fashion sense. When I first came, I thought it would be kinda fun to wear whatever we liked to wear, coz I've never worn anything else besides a uniform to school. But later on, you get so tired of it coz you have to choose what to wear to school everyday of the week.
People who are deprived tend to do things to break the rules. The few rules I've ever broken in SSG were dying my hair(i had to dye it back to black T.T), not cutting my nails, and not pinning up my hair. And for all these minor rules, the school makes it as if it's such a baaad thing. they pinnilize you like no tomorrow. I'm sure Encik Sahari(if he is still in SSG) still catches the boys with long hair and boys who don't tuck in their shirts. WAHAHA.
I feel that if you give the person a little bit of freedom, it's better than no freedom at all. Like, take me for example. Back home I eat pok laa normal thing right. But when I came here I FEEL SO DEPRIVED. i feel like I want it even more XD
The school should understand us too, instead of us always trying to understand the school. I mean at this age(teenagers), we are kinda rebellious. A little bit of freedom doesn't hurt.
Discipline is good, only when it applies to your behaviour. You can change the way a person looks, but it wouldn't improve their attitude. That's the only thing I think that all schools in Malaysia should change. For schools, good and well-trained teachers. Not just some pariah you pick up at the side of the road. Sure it's your job. But teachers must put passion before their pay. How many teachers do you find that are actually passionate about their job?
And students also must study hard lahh. Shouldn't be relying too much on teachers. =P
BUT... in any case, ALL of us are very lucky to be going to school. AT LEAST we have education. Eventhough Malaysia's education might not be grade A, we must be thankful that we still have schools. Those really poor children really want to learn, and here we are, lazy like pandas to finish our homework. -_-'
P.S DOHA GETTING HOTTER T.T


No comments:
Post a Comment