Wednesday, April 2, 2008

multimedia

As usual, have been busy this week. Tons of MULTIMEDIA work I had to do.

Project : Take a photograph of a person that reflects his/her personality. Then, make different variations of the same picture using Photoshop.


Original Picture :


The first person i thought of was my mum. You can EASILY tell my mum's personality by LOOKING AT THE PAN SHE'S HOLDING. COO-COO XD.


so this is the first one i did. I wanted this marilyn monroe vibe in it.



my mum was soooo HAPPY when she saw this. WAHAHA. I'm sorry George's girlfriend!


I find this disturbing. SKIP!


FLOWERS! OOOOooooOOOO....


HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. mum pls don't kill me T.T



aha yes. wonders of photoshop. =P

Britney's song stuck in ma head :

You're drifting
The sun comes up
You're fading
You seem so far
I don't know
If I'm awake
Open my eyes
And then we
We kiss...

P.S SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEEEK! WOOHOOO! =D

No comments: