Time flies VERY fast in Doha. My piano exam is already next week OMGSHISHA!
Sometimes I wonder why i bother keeping a blog when I don't even have time to update. hmmmmmm.....
5 more weeks till SUMMER VACATION! and then back to M'sia! =D
OKAY, I AM GOING TO LIST THE THINGS I WANT TO DO WHEN I GET BACK:
1. see friends
2. eat BAK KUT TEH ^^!!
3. EAT EVERYTHING ELSE
4. go to Pavillion and the NEW MIDVALLEY wing!
5. go back to old house (see how it is now coz we sold it ='0)
6. hopefully i can see my doggie again~!
7. go to ALL THE MALLS
8. get highlights and a new haircut! (the salons here SARK! 200 bux for a haircut! blardiee)
9. go to bookstores(yah, no bookstores here coz the locals DON'T READ XD)
10. GO CRAZIEEE!!!!
THINGS I WILL DO BEFORE I GET BACK:
1. lose weight T.T
2. get good results
3. study for SAT (it's some standard exam everyone has to take)
4. get a good grade for my piano exam
5. tidy my room(my mum keeps bugging me)
6. err... refer to above =D
HEHEHEHE. Malaysia is a whole lot better than Doha, CITY-WISE AND FOOD-WISE. but Doha is a WHOLE LOT BETTER than Malaysia; SAFER AND NON-CORRUPT POLITICIANS. but i reallyyyy miss the GREENERY... THE GRASS AND THE TREES! it's so dull here. everything is yellow. the sand is yellow, the sky is also yellow, and even the houses are painted yellow! (it's the dull yellow i'm talking about).
and another sandstorm. wow. big deal.
P.S i hate swimming T.T come savee meeee!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment