OMG WHYYY?!!! WHY SO FAST T.T....
it's this wednesday. I had my piano class yesterday and I was pretty sure I would get everything right without looking at the book(scales). My teacher didn't look too happy coz my scales sark XD. One thing I hate is when people are disappointed in me. I get really miserable when I don't get what I expect to get. BUT... anyway! i still have a few more days to PRACTICE to get each and every note right. =)
Final year exams are coming soon! Just 5 weeks away. ><
WELL, i really DON'T know what to say now. Doha is like Malaysia 20 years back. but anyway, my dad say's he'll get an iPod touch for me if i get a GPA score of 3.8 (which is about an average of 93%). EVERYTHING I GET I HAVE TO EARN. My current GPA is 3.65 (90%) =/. i have to get at least...STRAIGHT 'A'S.
OH OHHH! GOT OPRAH ON NOW! GTG! IT'S ABOUT THAT PREGNANT MAN XD BYEBYE!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment