I looked back. And I don't regret coming here.
I meet new people. Different people. I learn new things and have discovered a part of myself that has been missing. I have traveled to the Middle East and have gained unforgettable experiences. I feel like a different person.
And now, returning back to my homeland as a visitor is awkward... because things will never be the same again. Like the house filled with all our wonderful memories is not ours anymore. Like the cute puppy we used to keep is happy with its new owner. Like friends who you meet every morning are not the first people you see when the sun rises. Like the reliable car we used to drive around belongs to someone else. Nothing will ever be the same again.
The World spins. Time never stops. The clock is ticking and you can never retrieve the time that you've lost.
True friends will stay and the untrustworthy will leave. Don't look back and be grateful of what you have eventhough nothing will ever be the same again.
P.S Say things that you mean. It'll make everything a whole lot easier to understand.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment