Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sand

I remember playing with the sand in Pulau Redang when I was a young lil kid. I loved making sandcastles, sand angels, sand mermaids, and sandmen. I had a cute lil shovel and this cute lil bucket to build my castles, and jiejie always helped to find seashells to stick on my beautiful sandcastles.


Everytime we were going to the beach, without fail, I would ALWAYS remember to bring my handy dandy mini shovel and bucket. I loved being in the sand... touching it, smelling it... EVEN EATING IT.


But I guess those were the days when you know you have grass in your garden, and you want to play with sand cause it's so FUN. haha. WAHAHAHA. HAHHAHAHAHAHAAA. so very wrong i was. =(



you blardie mountain T.T


I walk out of the house, and here I am, greeted by this (pile of...) SAND! Not only does it whip me, it gets in my eyes and my clothes too!


Because Doha is so windy and so sandy, theres always a sandstorm. Of course it's normal to get rain in Malaysia like everyday, the sandstorm is something we HAVE to get used to. It never rains. and if it does, it FLOODS like crazie because SOME SMART PEOPLE didn't even bother to build any drains in Doha.


so since it is the SANDSTORMY season, i did an experiment to see how much dust my dad's car can collect in 3 days. He washed his car the 1st day. The 2nd day it was already quite sandy. And on the 3rd day, MY DAD'S CAR WAS ALREADY COVERED WITH SAND! Yup, only happens in Doha. It only takes 3 DAYS!


I need to buy a FACE MASK ASAP.


ZzzzZZZ... 2 more weeks till I com homeee!!!! HOME!


P.S Need to finish Summer Homework ><

No comments: