Friday, August 22, 2008

caterpillar's habitat 2

MY HOLIDAY IS ALMOST OVERRR! *sob sob*


School is gonna start in 2 days(my school starts on Sundays and ends on Thursdays). I'm supposed to be studying but I'm still in the 'Holiday Mood.' It can't be helped LOL.

My timetable. It's different from the British system because we repeat days like Day 1 and Day 2 and then it's Day 1 again. Neat, huh? :D

Clearing up my room. LOOK AT MY TRAASSSSHHH!


I remember Darren gave this to me on my Farewell. GROUP PHOTO HEHE!

YEAH I LOST THE OTHER BUTTERFLY EARRING *cough*

I don't wear make-up that often in Qatar. SWEAT TOO MUCH. My make-up comes off in a few seconds, or less than that. Can't help the heat T.T

Can't live without them :)

KRISPY KREME does THIS to you!

Made this mask for my Drama class. "HELLO, CALLING TO EARTHLINGS."


I looked like a Grandma at 12. XD
I was FRUSTRATED, OKAYYY?

Frog looking people

Fire Angel!!



One of the SAT questions. Try to figure it out.

OHHH REALLY?... WOW HOW SURPRISING. why are there so many men in this country T.T


MOO~

Marmie's paintings :D:D
....
....
....
....
OKAY. I AM GOING TO BE A DISCIPLINED PERSON FROM NOW ON. I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN TIMETABLE SO I HAVE MY WHOLE FUTURE PLANNED. I AM GOING TO FOLLOW MY TIMETABLE. IF I DON'T FOLLOW, I WILL NOT GO ONLINE FOR ONE WEEK AND FINISH HOMEWORK. I WILL DEDICATE MYSELF TO STUDY AND GET STRAIGHT 'A'S. I WILL NOT HAVE HEADACHES. IF I DO HAVE HEADACHES, I WILL KNOCK MYSELF OUT OF THEM. I WILL NOT GO THROUGH MALFUNCTIONS. I WILL STUDY STUDY STUDY UNTIL I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. IF I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, I WILL MAKE MYSELF UNDERSTAND. IF FRIENDS ASK FOR HELP, I HAVE TO KNOW MY LIMITS. IF I ASK FOR HELP, I MUST BE NICE SO FRIENDS WILL HELP ME. IF I DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN STUDY, I WILL MAKE MYSELF STUDY. IF I AM DISTRACTED, I WILL MAKE MYSELF UN-DISTRACTED. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, I WILL SOLVE THEM. IF I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, I WILL GET OFF MY BUTT AND STUDY....
Now you know what's in the mind of a PSYCHO. ;)

No comments: