We booked a service apartment suite in this place called "Holiday Villa" (it sarks XD) and stayed there for a week before we left for Penang. I'm SORRY if I offend anyone, but HOLIDAY VILLA STINKS. SMELLS LIKE URINE. The kitchen smells, the bedrooms smell, the living room smells, the WHOLE PLACE SMELLS. And to people working there, PLEASE CLEAN THAT PLACE UP THANK YOU.
Anyway, of course we didn't allow that to ruin our once in a year holiday.
We rested a few days before we left for Raub, Pahang(my Dad's hometown) for a day.
The next day, I met up with my friends at PAVILION! YAYYY!

So beautiful T.T
Me and the monkeys HAHA
Daphne, Felicia and Yi Xin :)
THE CUTIES!
SHOOT SUKI!
Me and my bestie ^^
THE BIG M
OMG IT'S H
POSERSSSS
triplets!
POSERSSSSAnd then we set off to the island of Penang(my Mum's hometown).
LOL
My holiday was AWESOME. But it would've been better if we stayed longer :(. It was nice to be back, but being a foreigner in our own country is not the same coz we don't have a place to live.
I didn't exactly meet up with everyone but I still managed to see my close friends. It's hard to catch up with everyone with such little time!
But hopefully I will come back in December! I REALLY REALLY WANT TO :)




No comments:
Post a Comment