Sunday, August 17, 2008

a new day

Ah, yes. Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No. 2, or better known as Nocturne in E flat. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soothing music.




Here my world is at peace.





Why does that person have to remind me again? Remind me of the time I was drowning in a black hole of depression. Why? Why does this feeling strike back at me again?





Sometimes I ask myself if I have been a good person. Good things happen to good people... Right?



I have to take this as it is. Suck it up like I always do, put on that smiling mask, and then take it off as soon as I'm alone. It's just me and the four walls. And then I would look at my reflection in the mirror. What do I see? Probably a girl having one of her mood swings. I'd give an encouraging smile.





Later, I would lay on my bed. My mind, once again filled with unanswered questions. Picture by picture unravelling in my dream. Sad faces, smilling faces were all seen. That sparkling butterfly looks familiar...





Dream ends. My heavy burden is lifted because it is a new day. Yesterday is history and we only have time to worry about today.



So have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: