Monday, October 13, 2008

Adam's Hari Raya

Li-Shan @ Adam's : 30 September


ADAM'S HARI RAYA YAY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! It means LEMANG, NASI LEMAK, RENDANG AND ALL THE YUMMY YUMMY STUFF :D :D

He stayed in some place really far away and a lot of people got lost. But luckily ParPar knew where it was :)

Me and Adam doing our asian pose :D
Adam's compound

AND YES, HE HAS A FOOSBALL TABLE IN HIS HOUSE. I want a foosball machine :(
His house is so coooool. Like he has masks everywhere and he also has PS2 downstairs, PS3 upstairs and the WII. I've never been so happy killing zombies :D



Mini-mask :D

CHECK OUT HIS FRIDGE!

Then Rin came and we had fun fun together gether :)
We ate and the food was SOOO AWESOME! IT WAS REAL MALAYSIAN FOOD. I still wonder why Adam isn't fat XD




One thing I realize is that only Malays have Open house unlike the Qataris. I guess they stay at home and celebrate with their families or something. HEH
Had tons of fun!
... Now I have to do my Dubai post.

No comments: