Li-Shan @ Sanna's & Francis's SURPRISE party @ CHILLIS: 23 October
WOAH so many Birthday parties! My friend Soukaina organized the party and SECRETLY planned to surprise both Sanna and Francisss!!! :D :D

before the birthday kids came, we snapped some pics. Like me and Maria here XD

THEN SANNA ARRIVES! She really didn't expect anything. SWEETIE :)


Bagjan & Arielaine <3>

"YAY thank you for the pressies!"

SANNA :) :)
I got her a photo frame with our picture, a necklace and a pair of earrings. I hope she likes it!






OMG the Norwegian Witchback(dragon in Harry Potter XD)!

ASIANS ONLY!!!

I got him a QR 50 voucher from Virgin Records. Really don't know what guys like haha

so it was TIME FOR FOOD.
I ordered Chicken Crispers(MY FAVEEE) and a glass of coke. OMG eating in Chillis is so expensive here. I paid like 63 bux just for coke and Chicken Crispers! GRRR


Priyankaaa :D

LOOK AT OUR TABLE



We didn't do much except taking pictures. People in Chillis were like so ANNOYED with us coz we kept making so much NOISE. LOL it was funny coz they kept giving mean looks at us XD


THEN THEY CAME OUT AND SANG FOR THEM!!!

Birthday Girl ;)

Birthday boy ;)

OMGGG the cake was sooo freaking yummy! Chocolate Molten Cake YUM YUMMMM! I think i ate half of the cake XD

YEAH there were 13 girls and 3 guys. What a HUGE difference

RAWR!

He looks like a little kid who can't wait to open presents like "OO OOO I WANT PRESSIES"

Group photoooo!

Mikal and Helena :D
So after that most of everyone left andwe decided to go to some Ice Cream place called TCBY which was across the road. Not worth going there. The ice cream sarks >:( but I had a really good time with my friends :D
Okies! BACK TO WORK :)
No comments:
Post a Comment