Asians have been deprived of this significant day: HALLOWEEN.
So now, in an American School, it is time to HAVE SOME FREEDOM :)
GUESS WHAT I DRESSED UP AS?..........

"why so serious?"...Yes, complete with face paint(too bad I couldn't find a green wig) I went to school, afraid that the teachers would tell me to wash it off. But when I arrived, my teachers complimented me instead XD. They said I had to coolest costume! YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE AMERICAN SCHOOL :D :D
>
Luckily I was the only one dressed as the JOKER. HEHE. Rin's dressed as my Asian GOTH buddy :DThe Elementary was having this carnival and it was SOOO ADORABLE. All the kids were dressed in cute lil costumes.
YES, she's very scared! :D :D

OMG OMG ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!! hey hey CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?! XD
AAAWWWWWWWW!!!
Then, we headed back to the corridor to snap more photos! HAHA NARUTO
My BIO teacher rawksss! She dressed up as Jack Sparrow and she dressed Mr. Bones too! She gave me MORE SWEETS coz I dressed up :) :)
GOTH BUDDY
Since my house is like REALLY CLOSE to the school, Prang and Rin came to my place and my parents were supposed to send us. But they were snoring and all, so I was scared to wake them up XD. We walked to school instead. Luckily it wasn't hot.
We arrived kinda late, and got the HARDEST jobs. The Elementary section was designed for the kids to tour around and there were like 10 doors to knock. Each door had a person inside who would give out the candy to the kids. We were the TOUR GUIDES and it was SO FREAKING TIRING.
I'm really gonna miss my joker outfit. I have never felt so DEMENTED in my entire life!!! It's such a great feeling :) :)
Li-Shan @ school: 31st October
The next day, Prang, Rin and I had to go to school for community service. The school was having this trick or treat thing happening. We were supposed to give out candy and all.
We had to tour about 8 kids(with their parents) and knock on 10 doors each time. So I repeated doing that for about 8 different groups so in total I said "TRICK OR TREAT" for 80 FREAKING TIMES and knock 80 TIMES. My knuckles have never been so numb T.T. We had to go round and round in circles and the parents were REALLY ANNOYING. I got scolded by one parent coz she said I was walking too fast. ><
But it was an interesting experience. Everyone following you and stuff XD. And catching kids who were running everywhere screaming and shouting really made my day :D :D LOL
The entrance with NO KIDS and NO PARENTS.
I have to say, they really did a good job decorating the place. With scary music and flashing lights really made a DARK atmosphere. Coz my friends were the ones giving out the candy, I SNATCHED candy from them so it was cool :D :D IT MADE ME HAPPIEEE :) Now i have a bag full of sweets YAY! <3>
So after that, we headed to Lamia's to trick or treat in her compound.

Rin made me a VAMPIRE! :O

"Please give me more BLOOD! I'm really hungry...." HAHA
It was already kinda late so most of the houses didn't have candy. There was this guy who was giving out candy and we asked where he was from. The minute he said "JAPAN", we got so hyper and started shouting "KONICHIWA KONICHIWA" & "OGENKI DESU KA?!". I think we scared him so much, he ran back into his house. But he came out and gave us more candy(which I thought was ONION CHOCOLATE but turns out to be hazelnut lol).
Rin made me a VAMPIRE! :OWe were so tired, we went back to Lamia's and ate some pizza, bought chips and TALKED ABOUT GHOST STORIES... IN THE DARK. Sadly, no one was scared hearing MY GHOST STORIES. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment