Friday, November 28, 2008

Prang's Birthday Blast!

Li-Shan @ Prang's: 27th November


YESH the moment we've all been waiting for! PRANG'S SWEET 16 :)


Thai honey :D

I was the third one to arrive and before everyone else came, being the 'GIRLS' that we are, we CAMWHORED and explored Prang's cute apartment. It's brighter and more modern than mine
:( Her room is so cute and neat and clean... But my room is always the CLEANEST 8-)

Prang looks like her MARMIE :D

RIN RIN! :)

"WELCOME TO MY HOME" :D :D
Then I had to call Pizza Hut and KFC coz they were so scared to talk to the operator XD


Norwegian between the Asians
I bought Prang a pair of earrings from Claires, a make-up set, a purse, a photoframe(with OUR pic in it ;) ) and KRISPY KREME! What kinda party would it be without... KRISPY KREME?!

"Please try Krispy Kreme. It is guaranteed to make you slimmer, taller, prettier, healthier, and smarter" :)

The other Norwegian came and we made him take pictures >:)

Rin: FLYING KISS!! <3

Then almost everyone came. We started to eat and I wanted to tell them my GHOST STORIES but they weren't scared :(. Prang's marmie made us some Thai gyoza and it tasted so GOOD :D :D

AP CHEM NERDS 8-)

My Korean hunnieee~ :)

Abdullah the PIMP XD







Mikal: Give me back my lollipop :(




The fun thing about parties is that you just have fun taking pictures. We used to plan our parties by adding some games like passing the parcel, musical chair and that freezing game when you stop the music. But nowadays, I guess teens are more VAIN(like myself lol) and taking pictures is fun enough :D





Then Montana came!
We then watched that movie called 1408, starring John Cusack. It was supposed to be scary but it was kinda lame :(. Even Mikal and Rin were half asleep next to me XD


"police officer! ARREST THOSE POSERS!"


OKAY OKAY GUYS LET'S START SINGING! 1... 2... 3...

Look how happy she is :D


*Angels singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Prang's Par Par and Marmie stood next to her and it was so sweet :D.
Then we munched down that Tiramisu and all the other dessert. I was eating most of it XD







Asian between Norwegians :)
The boys got bored and started arm-wrestling


Norway vs. Lebanon!


Norway vs. Denmark! err... Kristian, I think you should beat him XD

I was looking at Prang's half-dead fish and everyone started to crowd around the fish bowl and try to help it swim. :( It can't







MORE CAMWHORING

We got kinda bored, so we started sticking forks and knives and spoons into Abdullah's mop hair XD
Later, we went down to the swimming pool and messed around, taking MORE pictures :D

SO NICE


Marte is trying to fly behind me



"OoooOO..."

Marteeee :)





It was pretty cold that night. I LIKED IT :D


GUESS WHICH IS MINE?
Went back after that. I had a lot of funn just snapping pictures.
Benny Benassi had a concert the same night as Prang's party. I would have gone if it wasn't 21 AND ABOVE. SO LAME LAH! :( but oh well, I was tired anyway.
HASTA LUEGO, AMIGOS Y AMIGAS :)

No comments: