Friday, November 28, 2008

International Week!

FINALLY I HAVE TIME TO POST SOME PICTURES! I went to Prang's party last night but I think I will post that later :D


We just had International week and it's awesome coz everyone's from different countries. This week we learn about different cultures(BESIDES GETTING FREE FOOD FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD :D) and unique traditions :).


In KL, we only celebrate National Day with the Malays, Indians and the Chinese but over here we celebrate with everyone :)

Miss Thailand, Miss Kazakhstan, Miss Korea, ME, and Miss Qatar :)

AAWW RIN LOOKS SO CUTE OMG :D



Prang looks so pretty in her Thai dress!



South African :D

Maegan the Texan :)

"I look so prettie! TEE HEE"

Abdullah the...KIDNAPPER!

PATRIOTIC MALAYSIANS LOL



In speech class XD
Then we had to assemble in the gym for our ceremony :)

Mr. President Young-Sun giving his speech :D


LOOK HOW CROWDED IT WAS @.@
The oldest and youngest person of a country had to carry their flags and it went from A-Z. I was kinda nervous coz I didn't wanna FALL in front of everyone. Luckily I didn't XD

Bagjan with her Kazakh flag :D

SO CUTE RIGHT OMG. He's 5 years old and wa sso shyyy... MAYBE I SCARED HIM

me and BAGGY :D

TA DAAA!
I was quite pleased to have the honor of carrying the flag, although the american kids were asking me why our flag looks a lot like theirs XD
It's a really significant week coz we only celebrate it once a year. HOEFULLY I WILL GET TO CARRY THE FLAG AGAIN :D

No comments: