Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Malaysia truly Asia :D

Finally I have enough energy to turn on my OWN computer and upload the pictures :)


It's kinda sad coz I only spent 2 weeks back home but at least I managed to catch up with some friends and eat all the food in my list XD


The first thing you'd see is the greenery... grass and trees! EVERYTHING IS SO GREEN and the clouds are humangous! The rain is also crazy... No wonder the Arabs like Malaysia so much.

KLCC Park :D :D
We checked in and stayed in the Trader's Hotel, which is connected to the Convention Centre. It's a really modern and nice hotel, unlike HOLIDAY VILLA. Really glad that we booked a room there. :D
Then the PC Fair was on and it was kinda annoying. My parents decided to go and have a look, but it was a HUGE mistake. Once you get in, YOU CAN'T GET OUT. We had to keep walking into EVERY SINGLE BLARDIE ROOM just to reach to the exit. It was like from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor. SO STRESS MAN.


LOOOK SO NICEEE :)
Then I went out for an outing in Pavilion with Mira, Suki, Howard, Yong Sean, Darren and Weil Zheng. Sadly, Yi Xin and Wei Zhong were not well so they couldn't make it :( but oh well :D
I met up with Mira first and waited... quite long for the BOYS to arrive. I guess they were trying to be fasionably late XD. So anyway, we just walked round and round and round and went to TANGS to kacau Juin Jin and Billy.




me and mira-san :D


So we walked around and saw this art work and decided to camwhore with Mao Tze Dong XD




MAO LOVES ME SO MUCH HE LET ME HUG HIM :D :D
We were looking for Stef all over and then we found her near Toy Watch. This is my last photo with her :(


Stefanieeee :) Her haircut RAWKS

I had a good idea and told everyone to sit on the stairs. ME AND MY CREATIVITY WAHAHAHA

How nice of DARREN to stand up to take this picture for us


It was my only outing with them that holiday, coz I didn't have enough time back and everyone seemed to be caught up with work. But I had a good time, eventhough we didn't do much. It was just the company that I liked :D
So the rest of the days I went out with my parent's friends and listen to their 'women' gossip.
We ate in Delicious and EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS. I tell you everything in the menu is just so BEAUTIFUL and even the cakes look... so beautifully made and at least edible(unlike the artificial cakes here). I wonder how Malaysians stay thin.
I'M BACK HERE and I'M SO HAPPIE THAT JIEJIE IS HERE :D. She just came from the US two days ago and she's really tired because of the jet-lag and all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y FELIZ ANO NUEVO!
May you all have a great year and take care!! :)

No comments: