Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YES ONE MORE TIME

Has it been 5 months already? GOSH. It's been fast.


I've met so many awesome people in the past 5 months and it's been great! Having so much fun this year, party after party XD.


I do miss Malaysia but I somehow I feel awkward to be back. Maybe coz I haven't seen most of everyone for a very long time and my shift to Qatar was quite sudden. It's kinda hard to renew old things again. But I'm really looking forward to see all the nice new changes(new haircuts probably XD). I will be back and suddenly see a student from SG with PURPLE HAIR. That'll be cool :D


And I would like to thank SHO SUZUKI for booking a seat for me at prom. SEE HOW APPRECIATIVE I AM, SUKI?! Ever since I started at SSG, I always thought I would be graduating in the same school, and going to the prom. I didn't get to graduate there, but AT LEAST I can get to go fo prom :D. I will be seeing you there :)


Anyway, I have prepared a list of THINGS i need to buy before I come back. It's a very LOOONG list of stuff which INCLUDES CLOTHES :D


Adios, amigos! Voy a ver tu!

No comments: