Friday, December 19, 2008

Sri Garden PROM :)

I just reached Doha a few hours ago and I've been too excited that I can't sleep so I decided to post the PROM pics up instead :D


Li-Shan @ Prince Hotel SG Prom


You can say I was pretty excited. First, I went to meet up with YI XIN :D and we dolled up just before prom. I brought my dress from Doha, but the rest I got from KL.


It's so difficult being a girl. You have to be concious of what your hair and nails and bag and accessories and shoes look like. You have to get the nicest (MOST BLING BLING ;D) outfit so that you would be noticible but when you reach there, you meet all the beautiful girls and you feel HAPPY :D. At first, Darren asked me to join him and the other guys at Pavillion but I didn't even put my make-up yet! All the guys need is just a SUIT and a pair of shoes. GRRRR...


MY BAGGGG :D YEA LAH SUKI, you're so right! But what's the point of having a BLING BLING BAG without showing it off? :D :D

MY DRESSSSS

Doesn't Yi Xin look so beautiful in her SEXYYYY dress? :)
Then Yi Xin and I left for the Prince and everyone was there already!

Look how HAPPY Darren is LOL

THE SISTAS :D So nice to see them again


I had to rush and buy my ticket and Suki was so proud that he posed for this picture.
It was like the old times, like when I used to go to Sri Garden. Seeing the same ASIAN faces made me feel like I'm back home again :D. All the girls looked stunning and it made me feel proud to be a girl XD


I guess the number of bachelors outnumbered the bachelorettes that they had their OWN 'Bachelor table.' They looked so excited when the belly dancers came out.


Stefanie-san! She looked so gorgeous with her SEXYYY CLEOPATRA HAIRCUT :D


High on syrup XD


3 black and 1 gold :)

MR LOO WAI LOK!

Yi Xin, Lydia, and Mei Ni the Gorgeous Girls :D

The Best Couple, Wei Zhen and Mandy! They look so adorable togetherr :D

Joanne looks like a HAWT mermaid
Actually it was more of a reunion and gathering then a 'Prom prom.' Everyone was snapping photos and recalling silly yet unforgettable memories at school. It didn't officially start until 8.30pm(I guess Suki was waiting for everyone to arrive).


SISTASSS :)

For some reason Wai Lok always appears out of nowhere to take pics with the girls. Look at his 'CHEERFUL' face, standing in between the HAWT SISTAS, Yi Xin and Hannah.

Jia Hui! :) :)


Me and Miss Pop Sasa!


Li Shan and Le San HEE HEE


YI XIN AND LI WEI~
So after waiting, the doors finally opened and we sat down according to our given table numbers. I was seated at Table 17 (the LAST table), next to Stef and Mr. Aru. Then the Hip Hop dancers showed off their moves on the stage, followed by the (REALLY YOUNG) belly dancers. Like honestly, eventhough I couldn't see them very well, they looked like they were 15 or 16. SUKI YOU NOTTIE BOY :P


Can see Ivan 'drinking coffee'(as corrected by Ivan himself!) XD
After our main course, we got off our seats and took pictures :D I went to take photos with the GLAM SISTAS :

Phoebe :D

Yuan Kay :D

Ai Wee :D


and Ms. Dynamic Choi Yen :D

OOO lookie it's Chan Yit Han! My classmate in Form 2 :D


Cutie Su Yee :)


The PROUD BROS: Ivan and Azim.





omg diabolitica BILLYYY :D sorry Billy, your evil look doesn't work here

Miss Gorgeous Mandyyy ^^




Suki looks drunk HEE HEE


Suki looks so cute with the gold tie like a penguin :D


Leysha, Yit Han, and Wai Shin :)


Howard in black and white :D :D
Yong Sean!

...And Mr. Prom King How Wei Zhong. Too busy tucking his shirt XD

Edmund Khaw, my Form 4 classmate :)... The camera is here, Edmund XD


WUIYOOO look at Mandy :P


Again, Wai Lok XD

The clock striked 12! And the party was almost over(everyone was still dancing) but me and Yi Xin were so sleepy already

my last photo with Lydia



Prom was so packed with people, that it made me think of school all over again. The atmosphere was vibrant and lively, with (crazy) sophisticated Sri Garden graduates, dancing all over the dance floor. It brought back memories of myself and friends, all dressed up in our (lame) wonderful yellow and green uniform, doing funny stuff together :D.

It was a memorable one and I'm looking forward to other proms too :D :D

P.S The faces of masked people brings nothing but curiosity

No comments: