Friday, January 23, 2009

WINTER FORMAL '09!!!!

EXAMS OUT OF DA WAY. PARTY IS HERE TO STAY :D


I finished my Precal and Honors Bio exams and headed home. Rin and Prang came to my house and we dolled up! :)

Rin and Prang~



LOLZ SEXAAAYY





camwhoring XD





Marmie and Parpar had to go somewhere so they sent us to Green Village compound where our winter formal was at.
We were the second to reach, Abdullah and Katja were already there.


Katjaaa~~


Then Soukaina came!! YAYY
Surprisingly it was so freaking cold that night. I was shivering. AND NOW I HAVE A COLD :(
After a while, a lot of people started to come. The girls looked so prettyy in their dresses. THE GUYS... as usual, just in their suits.

Sarahhh~




ASIANSSS~!!



There weren't REAL food, just some tid bits. They said they would serve COCKTAIL(which means it has alcohol) but I guess they meant MOCKTAIL(NO ALCOHOL) instead. So we were all high on APPLE AND MANGO JUICE. XD

HAHA the two guys who asked me to be their date AFTER I bought my ticket. SORRY TOO LATE XD


OMG ultimate pimp picture. AWESOMENESS


It was quite a neat area. There was like a HUGE pool and it was surrounded by tables like these with rose petals. The dance floor was inside the compound house.


OMG standing with the korean Albert Einstein! Really smart dude

SANNAAAA my danish pastryyy~




DANA-CHAN!! :) :)


THE ASIANS (including Abdullah and Katja)


GIRLSS~


Thai and Chineseeee~






NORWEGIANSSS!!!


... NOW THE FUN STARTS.
We went in the compound house and surprisingly it was pretty big. LOUD music(not exactly GREAT but...) and BLARING lights. But in a way it was kinda lame coz the girls were dancing with girls and guys dancing with guys. Only the couples were dancing together. BLEH






Helenaa~
Yeah, so I was dancing my toes off. Everyone was jumping and shouting but somehow the music wasn't that nice. It was really weird. They should have more Benny Benassi and my fave song "Hot n' Cold" :D.
MARTEEEEEE!!!


viking~!

my spicy kazakh ;D


Arielaineee~

YUP it was a full house!
Really unexpected coz it was a compound and it was supposed to be classy and I guess it was not too bad. We actually had some fun :)


"YAYY I'M GONNA TAKE MORE PICTURESSS!!!"


Sarah raaahh!

I MISS MR. SHANG! My chem teacher last year. He rawks.





Our feet were so painful (we were wearing heels!) so we stopped dancing and went outside. It was FREEZING and no one offered their jackets to me :(..... its okiesss.... :(




the other malaysiaaann~





I voted for Abdullah and Katja as Snowman and Snow Angel but they didn't win :(. The snowmen and snow angels of every grade had to dance in front of everyone :) so sweeet~


MR. Z MY PRECAL TEACHER!!! Rin said he looks like an octopus LOL


Outside the compound house :)
... I was kinda sad I didn't really get to dance with him.
He was on the other side of the room and it was kinda dark. But I saw him and we stared at each other for a while. We didn't wave and we didn't smile. It seemed like such a long time... Eventhough the music was blaring and the lights flashing, it was silent when our eyes met. We didn't talk much coz he was surrounded by GIRLS the whole time. When I finally said hi to him, he gave me a WHOLESOME hug (not like the half-hearted hug) and we took a picture (I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHICH ONE :P)
I admit that I was kinda jealous when one of the girls was wearing his jacket. And that girl is a girl that I used to have a 'problem' with last year. I GAVE HER THE STINK EYE :D
We talk a lot at school but it's kinda awkward that we didn't really spend time with each other. hmm.
BUT WHAT THE HECK I had fun with my girlfriends! Thanks to the couples slow dancing and kissing... really made my day XD
HOPE WE HAVE MORE PARTIES LIKE THESE!

No comments: