HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CHAI!
FELIZ ANO NUEVO CHINO!
May the Year of the Ox bring you luck and prosperity!(although the zodiac dude predicted that it wouldn't be a good year XD). It's kind of like a coincidence coz OBAMA is born in the Year of the Ox!
So anyway, my mum said the zodiac dude said it's not going to be a good year coz the ox is a rough and tough animal XD. Stop eating OXTAIL SOUP (nerd alert)!!! Maybe God will pardon us lol
I was so SWEET It took me 3 hours to decorate about 50 oranges with red strings tied around them (2 for all my teachers and 1 for 21 of my friends) and also 39 cards(if I counted correctly). I gave them out today and they were so happy :D... LI-SHAN LIKES TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPYYY :D :D
I told my friend(a good friend) to give the orange to him coz I was so busy finding my teachers to give them the oranges and he didn't even have the decency to say "THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORANGE". OKAY FINE LAH WTV. Everyone said thank you except for you. I saw you so many times today and you couldn't even WALK OVER to at least say THANK YOU :(...
Came home from school and went for a seafood buffet and it cost like 500 bux just for the three of us. It wasn't that great but... can't really complain in a place like Doha, where food isn't extraordinary. Parpar and Marmie were so tired they just went straight to bed right after we came back and we didn't even do the tea ceremony yet (which means I didn't get ANGPAOS from them YET).
YAH YAH. That's my first day of CNY. I'm happy to have spent it with my parents, but would have been better if JIEJIE was here :(
Hope you had a good CNY :) :)
P.S Love is commonly (mostly) mistaken for infatuation.


No comments:
Post a Comment