Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy ANTI-Valentine's Day, folks :)

I'm an anti-Valentine's loser but I'm kind enough to tell you how it came about :D


Before it became "Valentine's Day," it was actually known as a fertility celebration called "Lupercalia." So anyway, there was this pope dude called St. Valentine who helped to arrange secret marriage ceremonies for soldiers in the opposition and it went against the gloomy Roman Emperor called Claudius II. Claudius was so mean he issued an edict to forbid marriage and sent St. Valentine's to prison. When he was in prison he met a guy, Asterius and Asterius asked St. Valentine to heal his blind daughter. So St. Valentine miraculously healed her and fell in love with her. Before he was put to death, he wrote in a paper "From Your Valentine" and is used until now!


AAAWW HOW SWEET. okay let's cut it out now :D

It's really fun being an anti-Valentine's loser. I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL JOIN ME!!!!! Well basically Valentine's day is too "commercialized" and it's more for couples. BUT WHO SAYS?! Singles have MORE FUN i tell yaaa :D


I found some cute pictures online and put them here ^^. ENJOY.


I love the "U R UGLY" one :)
For your information, I can BUY MY OWN ROSES & CHOCOLATES AND I'M HAPPIE OKAY?!
WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :D :D :D
I was planning to get my mum roses and put a note saying it's from my dad. But there aren't any flower shops nearby and NO FLOWERS ANYWHERE :(. Plan A down the drain... Plan B down the drain too :(

P.S she's so lucky, she's a star

No comments: