Yeah, so there was this HUGE SANDSTORM YESTERDAY. One of the worst but unfortunately school wasn't closed :(
It was seriously so YELLOW. LIKE LIKE...REALLY YELLOW. I thought my glasses were tainted yellow lol. It's tide down a bit but still really sandy. I can even smell it and taste it ><
Today was INTERNATIONAL SENIOR SKIP DAY. I tell you these Americans have all sorts of 'days.' There's Pyjamas Day, Nerd Day 8-), Environmental Day, and my personal favorite, Halloween :D :D School was so empty today without the Seniors around... haha
I have 7 ESSAYS to finish T.T. Homework overload grrrr.
OMG MY FAVE SONG, I'm your's by Jason Mraz.
"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours..." :D
^^
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment