Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mikal's SURPRISE :D :D

YESH ANOTHER SURPRISE :D

We had the Friendship Festival and I was really busy painting faces that I couldn't take any pictures. Had a full day coz Prang, Rin, Sarah and Marte came over to get ready for Mikal's surprise :)

My Dad had to drive us to Soukaina's place (that's where we surprised him) and there were like more than 10 freaking roundabouts. I lost count coz I was kinda distracted I guess XD. Can't blame me OKAY coz everything here is yellow and unrecognizable. So Soukaina sent her sis to direct us to her place. FINALLY WE GOT THERE and hid in the kitchen to wait for our Birthday Boy :)


While waiting we snapped some pics :D

SOUKAINAAA <3> my korean babeehh :D

CAMWHORE!



I'm so CREATIVE and so OBSSESSED that I wrote his name all over his wrapping paper lolz



Soukaina's drawings :D

Her apartment is just like mine, kinda small but cozy. I made brownies and everyone had to contribute some foood


Mikal finally arrived to find a bunch of girls screaming (including Abdullah lolz) and singing Happy Birthday. Francis picked him up and the plan was to be LATE. He was so shocked and laughed like crazyyy :D

13 girls and 3 guys. Too much estrogen lolz




haha even Bagzhan realized that we always have the same pose on different occasions :P


SEXAAYY LADIESSS

After eating our dinner, we played pictionary :D


RIN IS SOO CUTEEE~

Soukaina had this interesting pen that had 'invisible ink' and only can be seen with the uvy light. I wrote the 'double happiness' chinese character on Mikal's arm :D


LOLZ in return he wrote something in norwegian on my forehead and he refused to tell me what he wrote XD SOME NORWEGIAN CURSE WORD HARH?!

Sweetiee Martee~! :D omg i love her eyesss

FRAAAANCISSS~

viking :)


SHOOT & KILL UNLIMITED :D

Saraahh! hehe I did her make-up :D

my evil face and Prang's beautiful face :D


Sanna darling~


PIMPZZZ HAHA


YAY caterpillar clan :)


My shirt :D


I drew the JOKER :D :D Prang and Rin drew the others haha


AWESOME PEN :D


Then Soukaina brought out the cakes and we all sang Happy Birthday in 3 different languages :D



"I wish for a ferrari, a huge house, and a million dollars"

He makes me feel tall :D (besides Suki who doesn't need to BEND DOWN lol)


Happy Birthday in Norwegian!!! AWESOMENESS


Later we went to the playground in Soukaina's compound and all of us ran like little kids to the swings lolz. I couldn't coz the place was full of sand and I was wearing heels. So everyone trashed their stuff to me XD

Me and my friends' stuff haha





MORE SAND

Then we went home and that was it. It was over too fast... I wished it lasted longer :(

I'm happie he liked my present :) COZ IT'S EXTRA SPECIAL :D

No comments: