I just finished my Bio test. I feel so much better now :D
Yesterday we had this presentation for U.S History and everyone's assigned different characters from history. It's like we're acting as the same person in history and had to argue with the other people in the panel. So I was this dude called John Muir and I thought it really suited me. He was a naturalist who loved TREES and aimed to save and preserve the environment. So I had to dress up like a farmer and bring a plant (I called him Joey :D). It was so funny coz I was carrying Joey everywhere and people kept asking me what it was for. LOLZ Joey is dying coz my mum keeps forgetting to water him :(
Getting pretty hot now. No more winter :( me so saaad
It's FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL TOMORROW!!! :D :D
I volunteered to do Face Painting (I need community service hours) and all the little kiddies will be running to me XD I did it last year and had so much fun. The kids are so adorable and they don't scream or shout when you're painting their face.
After Friendship Festival, I'm gonna bake some brownies to bring over for someone's surprise party! (I can't say who because it's supposed to be a surprise :D)
I need to study. Ap Chem is this Monday and I don't even understand half of it *zzzzz*
I dreamt about Chocolateland last night. One of the best dreams after so long :D But it would be better if Chocolateland was real :( I need to meet Charlie so he can bring me to his chocolate factory *nerd alert*
Going to Ritz Carlton tonight for Daddy's function and we're gonna have a buffet! Can't expect much. Doha's food is bad :(
BYEBYE :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment