Directions :
Once you have been tagged,
you have to write a post with sixteen random things,
habits or goals about you.
At the end,
choose five people to be tagged,
listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment
(who u tagged tagged!?, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you.)
Fact 1 : I love eating durian and breathe at people :)
Fact 2 : Arab food makes my mouth dry :(
Fact 3 : Orang Norway sangat panas!! *fans self* XD
Fact 4 : North Korea does not have lights
Fact 5 : My stuffed dog's name is Doggie XD
Fact 6 : My favourite emo song is Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fact 7 : I like Oreo Cheesecake :D :D
Fact 8 : Seeing your face makes me happy! ^^
Fact 9 : Numbers make me excited (don't ask me why)
Fact 10 : I have not drawn anything for 2 months until today
Fact 11 : I want to have a cat or dog to play with :(
Fact 12 : I've eaten camel ><
Fact 13 : I would like to try crocodile meat one day :D
Fact 14 : Plastic surgery and abortion are hard issues to debate on
Fact 15 : I think we need to save paper and stop using the AC!!
Fact 16 : I wish that a tornado will come and blow all the sand away :D
I tag:
1. Edward Cullen - coz he's a sexy vampire (I meant the Edward Cullen in the book not in the movie XD)
2. Orlando Bloom - coz he has a hot cute baby face :D :D
3. Brangelina - coz they just have too many kids
4. Katy Perry - coz she makes me wanna jump and sing <3
5. Michael Phelps - coz he was recently caught 'top-ing sum booooong' XD
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment