Wednesday, March 18, 2009

busy bee

It's good to keep yourself busy. Your mind just leaves the confusion aside.

I can't sleep again. I've been listening to classical but still can't sleep. I'm getting nightmares again.


I'm still a child. I'm still afraid of what's under my bed and the darkness. I'm still afraid of looking twice at the mirror, fearing something would appear behind me. I'm still afraid of staring at the ceiling when it's all dark and quiet.

I don't tell my Dad about my nightmares coz he thinks it's stupid XD. My dad is such a straight forward person and he'll probably force me to sleep early. lolz


It's really creepy how you have a dream and it continues the next night and the next and the next. Like never-ending episodes. Freaky.

For some reason, I feel so anxious. Anxious to know something but I just haven't really figured out what it is. It's definitely not my results because I've not taken any tests this week... But what is it?...

I'm so tired of thinking. I just wanna switch off.

No comments: