Monday, March 16, 2009

mummy is gone :(

Marmie left a few days ago to London :( I'm so lonely now.

I actually underestimated the amount of work that I needed to do. Yesterday was the first day I did all the cleaning, washing and cooking, PLUS finishing my homework. I was so tired that I didn't even study for my Bio quiz that I just flunked XD

Papa has been trying to help but I know he's tired. He goes to work 6 days a week from 5am to 6pm and I know he's exhausted by the time he comes home. So I have to remind myself to cook at 5pm so that dinner will be ready when he comes back. HAHA NO I DON'T COOK :P My mum just packed everything in the fridge BUT I still need to take them out to fry and grill or something. We don't eat raw meat of course :P


I miss Marmie so much already :( She's going to Illinois after London to see Jiejie to CHECK ON HER. HE HE

It's not nice to come home to an empty apartment. Especially when lunch isn't ready. GRR I have to come home and cook my own lunch. I guess this is what uni life is like lolz. I washed the clothes and washed the dishes and finally I have time for myself. :D :D


I hate the silence. I need someone to talk to. I'M FEELING LONELY NOW :( I have Papa but he only comes back so late. Times like these I just play the piano. It's my companion :D :D


P.S I don't want to waste my time thinking about things that would make me feel worse.

No comments: